Dandelions With Lemon
- 1kg of dandelion
- 1 liter water
- 2 onions julienned
- Vegetable oil to fry the onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon sodium bicarbonate
- Wash the dandelion and chop them then put them in a pot, add the sodium bicarbonate and cook in boiling water.
- Once cooked, drain completely from water and keep aside
- Fry the onions in oil until golden in color.
- Add the lemon juice, olive oil, pepper and salt to the dandelions and mix well
- Transfer to a plate and decorate top with the fried onions.
Some like to add garlic and onion to the dandelions. If so, you can fry 2 garlic cloves with one onion then add the boiled dandelions and then the lemon juice, pepper and salt.